Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eat Pray Love

My mom and I went to see "Eat Pray Love" this afternoon and I want to highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.  I can't say I loved the book, she was a bit whiney for me.....but the movie, and Julia Roberts, were both wonderful!

It reminded me of some very important lessons:

Enjoy your gelato, bite by bite!!!!

Remember to take in the scenery around you.....a mental picture is sometimes more valuable than an actual photo.

Always relish every bite of a good slice of pizza....

Who doesn't want to get this close to an elephant?  And wouldn't it make you smile from ear to ear?

Let the wind whisk you away.....

1 comment:

  1. I second and third and fourth that! LOVED the movie. Yay for Eat Pray Love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete