Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving (albeit a day or two late)!!!!




“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”

― Aesop

I am a day or two late but I wanted to share happy thanksgiving wishes to my friends and family.....this is one of my favorite holidays for several reasons: it means eating, shopping, football and decorating for Christmas!!!!!

Some of the things I am grateful for:

1)  My wonderful parents who love me, spoil me and inspire me to be the woman I am becoming.

2)  My health....this is one of things I am most grateful for as I know I should never take it for granted.

3)  My family.  I have a very small immediate family but I am blessed with a large extended family that I don't see as often as I'd like but  when I do it is truly wonderful.

4)  My friends.  I have lived so many places so I have friends spread out all over the world and all of them hold a special place in my heart.

5)  Kosi.  He was a birthday gift and one of the gifts that continues to bless me with his unconditional love and reminds me that I am not alone.

This list is certainly not inclusive of everything I should be thankful for but it is a start......

No comments:

Post a Comment