Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Fabulous Fashion 2011

One of my favorite nights of the year is the Oscars and this year was just as amazing as others when it came to fabulous fashion, some of my favorites include:

Sandra always looks amazing and this year is no exception, love the red!!!


One of my other favorites of the evening, Cate Blanchette.  LOVE the lilac!!! 


Nicole Kidman has never had a miss in all of the award seasons and this year is just as amazing!!!


Jennifer Hudson looks stunning in this tangerine dress!
I am one of her biggest fans and I love the dress but not real sure about the hair...

I have made it a point to forget this chick's name since she stole my man but I have to admit,
they are a fabulous looking couple!!
My favorite look of the evening, is Gwyneth, you go girl!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment