Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy weather week!

This week will go down as the craziest weather week ever.  It began with an earthquake....5.8 on the richter scale and then a series of aftershocks that I somehow managed to miss.....strangest feeling EVER!

Hard to get a photo of an earthquake...

 Then, the smoke from the Great Dismal Fire nearly choked me yesterday.....

Aerial view of fires 

and then today, Hurricane Irene is hitting Richmond with LOTS of rain and wind. 

Hurricane Irene

This makes for a quiet day of blogging,



catching up on my magazines,



eating,

Homemade 4 cheese pizza


television,


and hanging with the pups......


hopefully there will not be any flooding but happy to have an excuse to stay home.....



No comments:

Post a Comment