Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jules Reid: lovely fresh fashion

Since becoming a blogger, I have LOVED how reading other blogs leads you to discover new things. Today it was Jules Reid.  This is one designer whose fashions can best be described as Lilly Pulitzer meets India Hicks meets Roberta Freymann.  Her stuff is bright, fresh and lovely and I wish I could afford the entire summer collection.  Even better, she is from Virginia.  All the more reason to support her!  Here are some of my favorite pieces from her summer collection:



Of course I love it, it's pink :)

And the necklace rocks!

Very Charleston.....

My absolute favorite!

Beautiful color of melon....

Her new fall and winter collection is also out and there are some delicious, vibrant colors in this collection that I adore:


Just love the contrasting tights too!

Reminds of a dress my Mom had back in the 70's, so glam rock!
That necklace is to die for!

Very grecian goddess.....



No comments:

Post a Comment