Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Making lemonade out of lemons...

Sometimes life chooses to test you and some days you just don't why "bad things happen to good people."  I have had a week of tests, trials and tribulations both professionally and personally.  What always amazes me about times like these is how the people you love surround you with love, support and prayers.  I am a very positive person and sometimes it is hard to stay positive.  My goal this week was to "make lemonade out of all of my lemons" and a wonderful friend said to make limoncello and freeze it so it's there when you need it, well said Barbara!  So tonight, in celebration of the end of a tough week, I am toasting with a lemondrop martini!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment