Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Remarkable women

The past month has been a flurry of emails, calls, texts, cards, dinners and FB posts from my wonderful friends and family to celebrate my birthday.  I have been reflecting about how lucky I am to be blessed with such amazing people and then I get this email from a friend:

All,



A day doesn't begin or end without one or many of you coming into my thoughts. The impressions you've left with me are too numerous to list. I know you all are busy...with life events, which includes family, League, other civic leadership, work and professional responsibilties. I hope you remember to take a moment to celebrate all you are to so many....including me.

I came across this video...and the first women I thought of were YOU....You are remarkable and I never want any of you to forget it. You've given me so much.

Enjoy. Celebrate. And cherish the other women in your lives. The Junior League of Richmond is a very special place....with extraordinary women. What you do matters every day!
The one flaw in women

I mean, really, how lucky am I to have friend like this....so I am passing this video along to all of the women out there.  We truly are remarkable and we must never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment