Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite moments of 2010

2010 was full of some great times, great trips and great friends.....

Started the year with my annual post-holiday bash with some of my favorite people and my dear friend Whitney came down from DC.  I was her childhood nanny and now she is all grown up, so happy to be back in touch with her.  There is something so refreshing about an old friendship.....


Whitney and I
ACF and I

Niki and I

Sweet Whitney

Late night with my new PJ's courtesy of Whitney


Mom and I had a wonderful time walking the Monument Ave 10k, I have participated every year since moving to Richmond.  It is always a reminder of what a great city I live in....


We did it!!!


Went to Miami with Beth, my big sister from Meredith.  She moved away to Minneapolis and I haven't seen her in years, it was like old times and so special....


At the beach listening to a band, drinking a Corona, what could be better?

Miami nightlife

Those MC girls know how to do it!
As a Southern girl, I love a Derby party....


SB and me!

Blondes definitely do have more fun!!!


Whitney invited me to support FOCOS in NYC in the spring and was thrilled to support her and her endeavors, what a great night!!!


Old friends are the best friends...

Gorgeous view of the NYC skyline and the river
It was time for a Meredith Reunion (I won't dare say how many years) and it felt like old times with the girls of MC!!!!  These 4 years were some of the best of my life and many of these girls are the reason why....



Little Beth and I

Betsy and I

Leigh (hasn't changed a bit), Hillary and I...only thing missing was Liz :(

Beautiful MC girls

My roommate Molly, we lost touch over the years....

Some of my absolute favorite girls!!! xo

Michelle and Sally, bringing back old times!

Stacey and I were Angels together at our first Cornhuskin, still have the halos!
The year did have a major lowpoint when we said farewell to Moxley after 16 years, he holds a special place in my heart...rest in peace little man, rest in peace.



All three boys: Moxley, Kosi and Macey

Worn out on Christmas Eve 2009

He loved the Christmas tree and was often found sleeping underneath it

All curled up

With his little boots
I am lucky to have two of the best parents in the world and an aunt who is so good to me, we all went to NYC for my birthday.  It was HOT and so much fun....

Aunt Amy and I at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill for dinner
Birthday dessert
The Pitts Family, the American Woman Exhibit at the Met 



Birthday dress courtesy of Jcrew Miami

As if NYC wasn't enough, my dear friends Mary and Becca took me to Murrells Inlet for Birthday Bash #2
Girls night out!!!




Me and my Boo


Girls on the beach....frozen drinks in hand :)



My Poppop turned 90 this year and we all went to Texas to celebrate, I am honored to have such wonderful family....

My handsome cousins (everyone but Kirk)

Poppop and his kids (Nana was at home recovering from surgery)


The Rodgers brood


No comments:

Post a Comment