Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Welcome 2011!!!!  I love the start of a new year, it begins full of hope, fresh starts, new beginnings....

So let's start the year with resolutions, and not the kind that wear off within a few weeks but the ones that have a chance of sticking and spreading to others....

I resolve to wear my fun shoes any day of the week.  No more waiting for a special "night on the town."


Kate Spade
Twirl Carolina
$350


I resolve to FINALLY learn how to rockclimb.....


Courtesy of World of Stock


I resolve to be the best daughter, granddaughter, friend and mother (furry child) I can  possibly be......



I resolve to take care of myself which will help me take better care of others.....


Courtesy of Hush Yoga

I resolve to continue serving my community and paying it forward every chance I get.....

Kids in the Kitchen
Junior League of Richmond
March 2010

I resolve to reach for my dreams instead of always postponing them......

Graduate school??
I resolve to laugh more......




I resolve to open myself to falling in love......



I resolve to go green...at least greener than I am currently....



I resolve to cook more frequently and why not invite others to join in the fun?



I resolve to stop and smell the flowers.....



I resolve to ski more this year.....I miss it terribly.....anyone want to join me?


I resolve to say NO more at work and YES more in my personal life....

I resolve to learn how to meditate and bring peace into my daily life.....





I resolve to drink champagne whenever I want, no special occasion necessary...








I resolve to spend more time outside....camping, hiking, whitewater raftting maybe?





I resolve to dance like no one is watching....


I resolve to catch up on all the reading I didn't do in 2010.....




I resolve to learn how to swim....now don't laugh but I've never mastered anything more than the dog paddle and would like to feel a bit more comfy in the water...




What do you resolve to change in 2011?



No comments:

Post a Comment