Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Desperately searching for strength...

Life is full of surprises, there are challenges and rocky roads that you expect to hit along the way and then there are those that you don't see coming and you struggle with how to deal with them....

Over the past week, I have gotten some quotes that just seemed to have the perfect timing and I thought I would share....

"When I'm having trouble with someone, it's a sure sign that person is exactly the gift I am needing in my life. Sometimes it takes me years to write the thank you note, though." -Author Unknown


"What we accomplish in a day depends upon the way we approach our tasks. When we accept tough jobs as a challenge... and wade into them with joy and enthusiasm, miracles can happen. When we do our work with a dynamic conquering spirit, we get things done". -Arland Gilbert

"In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. That's what I've always tried to remember". -Michael Jackson, 1958-2009

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment: