Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Keep calm and have a cupcake!

About a year ago, I bought a bookmark that said "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake."  I keep it in my dayplanner as a constant reminder to myself.  Lately my life has been incredibly stressful and when I stumbled upon this great blogpost from one of my favorite Bloggers, the adventures of tartanscot, I just had to do my own take on it.  His design inspiration is always so fun and English, please check him out. I'm sure I would love meeting this guy!!!

Music, it makes any day brighter!


Shopping definitely soothes my soul!


Christmas is my favorite holiday and always cheers me up!

Best part about spring arriving is the beautiful sound of lovebirds.

Curious George, who doesn't smile when they see this little guy?



Doesn't everything sound better with a British Accent?



Rum?  Yum-Yum!!


Such a handsome hero!



A nice Blue Moon always livens my spirit!


Had a Blueberry Cosmo at the Four Seasons the other day, it was dellish!


The one that started it all for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment