Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chanel Bocce set....

I would be totally lying if I said that I didn't want this.....Chanel is offering a vintage-inspired bocce ball set in a braided wicker and leather case. The set, priced at about at about $2,800, includes eight stainless steel bocce balls engraved with the Chanel logos and a wooden "jack" or target ball. The case is finished in two-tone brown and natural woven wicker with Chanel's trademark interlocking C's done in braided rope on top, and brown saddle leather straps and handle. The set resembles a vintage picnic case and is no doubt meant to be used on the lawn of a gracious country house. Given that Chanel is a French fashion house I think this should be called a Pétanque set!!!

With my birthday coming along next month, if anyone wins the lottery between now and then, this would make a seriously FAB gift!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment