Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SATC2 Decor!!!!

While I know that most people have mixed reviews about the latest SATC flick, I must say that the fashion and decor was enough to keep me interested even if the story and plot were lacking a bit...

Elle Decor has a great story which gives you the background on some of the decor.  I went to the movie with my Mom over the Memorial Day weekend and we both let out a huge "awwww" at the sight of her closet, every girl's greatest dream. 



But the old closet is still my favorite....



And the lighting?  OMG...it truly took my breath away, I love a good chandelier!!!



And this one is amazing too....



The first movie offered this apartment and the most breathtaking hue of blue since the Tiffany box came out with its' shade.....

No comments:

Post a Comment