Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I am so lucky that I get to spend all of Father's Day weekend with my totally amazing dad!  We started today with the World Cup, went to Colonial Downs to watch and bet on some ponies and now we are enjoying the US Open.....I have gained so many valuable things from my father, one of the best things in my opinion, is my love of sports!  And to be able to share them with him today is just so fabulous!  I hope all of you celebrate an amazing father on this day....I know I'm going to :)  Love you Daddy!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment