Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

There are times when I say to myself, "I should have done that."  And this is one of those days....so next year, my plan is to make a trip to NYC for this fabulous event, who's with me?

Prince Harry and Nacho Figueras

Today, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic returned to Governors Island for one of the most highly-anticipated events of the season, attracting a fashionable crowd from around the globe, and featuring the glamour and excitement of polo, “the sport of kings.”


Picnic area

The Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic benefits the American Friends of Sentebale, a charitable organization founded by HRH Prince Henry of Wales and HRH Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, who are committed to transforming the lives of the orphans and at-risk children in Lesotho, Africa, many of whom are living with HIV/AIDS. Nearly one third of Lesotho’s population is infected with HIV/AIDS, and through Sentebale’s thoughtful and effective work, the organization is striving to affect positive change in the country.


You may remember my post last month about Nacho and his home in Elle Decor.....and if the other men on his team look anything like him, then I am totally there!




No comments:

Post a Comment