Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fashion from SATC

It's safe to say the 2nd installment of SATC didn't excite eveeryone as much as the tv series or even the 1st movie, but the fashion was incredible!  At times, it was certainly over the top and I know most of us could never wear those outfits in our daily life but I was so intrigued that I bought the SATC2 book which details all of the fashion.  It is so fabulous, that my Mom bought the book for her and her girlfriends too!!!

I was thrilled that some of the fashions are at Neimans but sad that I can't afford to out and buy them all....who doesn't love YSL and Halston fashions?


No comments:

Post a Comment