Welcome to the world of Red Hot Mama

What began as a silly thought, has totally evolved.....this story began at jpitts.tumblr.com. This is a place to capture sights, sounds and moments that impacted me....I hope you enjoy!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Quotes about our furbabies....

It has been nearly a week since we lost our wonderful furbaby, Moxley, and I am still so sad.  I found some really wonderful quotes about the relationships between animals and their owners and I want to share them...

If there is a heaven, it's certain our animals are to be there. Their lives become so interwoven with our own, it would take more than an archangel to detangle them. -Pam Brown

Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own lives. -John Galsworthy

I guess you don't really own a dog, you rent them, and you have to be thankful that you had a long lease.
-Joe Garagiola

If you have a dog, you will most likely outlive it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and, prospectively, to equally profound sadness. -Marjorie Garber

To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice, though inasmuch as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman.
-Hermione Gingold

The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master. -Ben Hur Lampman

I'm not sure which one is my favorite but they all fit the feelings I've had for the past week....

No comments:

Post a Comment